It’s that time of year again when many of us fearless teachers are heading back for a new school year. It’s an exciting time for both the kids and the teachers, but it can also be a little scary and as a teacher you may feel somewhat apprehensive.
I’ve found that one way you can help ease those worries and nerves is to have some ready to go activities that are engaging and fun for your students to complete.
Suitable for Grades 2 – 4, 43 pages.
How the Back to School Pack will benefit you
This ‘Back to School’ pack provides you with many practical ideas and activities that you can carry out in the first few weeks of the school year. They’re great as they help encourage values and social skills, but they will also help your class get to know each other.
What you’ll get in the Back to School Pack
1. Summer holiday reflections: the activities in this section encourage your students to reflect and share what they did over their summer break. What you’ll get in this section:
- Ultimate holiday destination;
- Place you went during the summer holidays;
- 10 things I did during the summer holidays;
- Summer holiday dream;
- A summer alphabet; and
- Send a postcard.
2. Getting to know you: these activities will help your students share information about themselves and get to know each other a little bit more. What you’ll get in this section:
- Self portrait;
- Comparing characters;
- Unique hands;
- For sale sign;
- People bingo;
- All about me cube; and
- Student of the week.
3. Being a good friend: activities to encourage your students to think about what it means to be a good friend. What you’ll get in this section:
- Mini book;
- Comic strip;
- Design a poster; and
- Friendship mobile.
When you purchase this item you will receive links to both versions of the pack: USA spelling and AUS-UK spelling.
If you’re after even more great back to school ideas, then check out the Back to School Bundle.
A sneak peek inside the pack
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and links to download all the items that are part of the pack.
Click on each link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save each resource to your computer.
Download your copy now
Pick this pack up today for an investment of only $7.00USD.
Click the button below to add this item to your cart.