These phonics games are designed to be used in conjunction with your phonics / spelling program. The pack focuses on students reading, writing and spelling CVC words. This item is suitable for Grades K – 2, 55 pages.
The pack is split into 7 sets of words, where each set introduces new sounds/letters. Each set builds on the previous and will include the sounds/letters from previous sets. The sets include:
Set 1: a, i, m, s, t
Set 2: n, o, p
Set 3: b, c, g, h
Set 4: d, e, f, v
Set 5: k, l, r, u
Set 6: j, w, z
Set 7: x, y
What you’ll get in the Phonics Games pack
- Full instructions for preparing the games.
- Directions for how to play 5 different games: build the balloon, flashcards, concentration, fish and snap.
- An overview sheet that lists the words used in each set.
- Word cards for each different set – 249 word cards in total.
- Balloon game board for each set.
- Lower case and upper case balloons.
A sneak peek inside the pack
Here’s what teachers are saying
“This is awesome for small group but I can see me using this as a target center game as well. 🙂 Thanks.”
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
Download your copy now
Pick this pack up today for an investment of only $7.00USD.
Click the button below to add this item to your cart.