Woohoo it’s giveaway time here at Top Notch Teaching :-).
Over the last few weeks I’ve been sharing with you a range of catch up reading books by PhonicBooks in my posts:
- How To End The Reading Book Struggle (And Engage Your Students In Reading Again) Part One; and
- How To End The Reading Book Struggle (And Engage Your Students In Reading Again) Part Two.
As you can tell from those posts I think the books are fantastic for engaging older students in reading and building their confidence so that they want to read.
So, I’ve been in contact with the publisher of PhonicBooks and they’ve kindly donated one of the series as a prize for me to giveaway here….yay!
What you could win
Up for grabs is the full set of the Magic Belt Series. This series includes 12 decodable reading books for older students. They begin with a focus at the CVC and CVCC level and move on to consonant digraphs (2 letters, 1 sound) and suffixes: sh, ch, th, ck, qu, ng, wh, le, ed, ing.
You can take a more detailed look at the books on the PhonicBooks website.
How to enter
It’s very easy to enter. If you’d like to win, simply leave a comment on this blog post telling us a reading success story. This can be for a child you tutor, your own child or a successful reading story from your classroom.
The publishers at PhonicBooks will select the winner based on originality and creativity.
The giveaway closes at 9pm Tuesday 22 April 2014 (WST – Perth, Western Australia time).
***The giveaway has now closed***
Terms and Conditions
- The competition runs from Monday 14 April until Tuesday 22 April 2014 at 9pm (WST – Perth Australia time).
- Prize includes 1 full set of the Magic Belt Series and postage.
- The winner of the full Magic Belt Series is chosen based on originality and creativity. The judge’s decision is final.
- Entrants will need to provide a valid email address.
- The winner will be contacted via email. If you have not left a valid email address for us to contact you with, someone else will be drawn instead. Winners will need to get in contact and provide their postal address within 48 hours or the prize will be reallocated.
I can’t wait to read your reading success stories, and good luck.
Graphic & Font Credits: Graphics from the Pond
Get Email Updates
Would you like more great teaching tips and to save time? Sign up and grab the FREE Classroom Games Cheat-Sheets. Enter your name and email and hit 'Sign Up.'