Help your students master reading and spelling words with the CK digraph with these No Prep CK words worksheets and digital activities. Your students will love the digraph games and activities as they work on this commonly used English sound.
The activities in this resource work on the ending CK sound. These CK words activities are perfect for whole-class, small-group instruction, or independent practice. Easily add these activities to your center rotations or morning work routine.
Also included, you will find digital activities to utilize technology during guided reading groups. The digital activities are completed on Google Slides. Share with your students using Google Classroom or a share link.
Looking for more digraph worksheets and activities? Then, check out the Digraph Worksheets and Activities Bundle. It brings together more than 200 pages of PRINT AND GO resources, covering 10 common digraphs!
What’s included in the digraph CK words worksheets, activities, and games?
- 27 printable pages of CK worksheets, activities, and games
- 2 printable posters for the digraph CK words
- 14 printable word wall cards for each of the words
- 11 printable activities/worksheets
- 2 printable games including CK bingo, simple and advanced
- Link for Digital activities on Google Slides – 82 digital slides
The CK words worksheets included in this pack
- Cut and match
- Draw the words
- Draw and match
- Un-Jumble the words
- Choose the correct spelling
- Find the words
- Word hunt
- Word triangles
- Finish the sentence
- Jumbled sentences
The CK words used in this pack include:
chick, clock, duck, kick, lick, lock, neck, rock, sack, sock, stick, thick, tick, truck
See what teachers are saying about these CK Digraph Activities
- “I was glad to find this. CK is usually left out of digraph studies, so I was happy to find those specific activities.” – Amanda P.
- “I used this with a student to create hands-on materials to send home as a resource folder.” – Shelby A.
- “I enjoyed using these in small groups during our reading core. The worksheets were great to use in independent, homework, and small group. I liked how there were word wall cards to add, and how the digraph was colored in the word.” – Stephanie C.
- “My students loved these activities for word work! They were very engaged the whole time! Thanks!” – Bailey M.
- “Great activities that needed very little explaining for my students to understand.” – Elizabeth S.
Download your copy now, click the button below to Buy Now!
A sneak peek inside the digraph CK words resource
Save time and join the Top Notch Literacy Club
If you’re after more games and activities like this one, you’ll find this pack, a structured scope and sequence, lesson plans, teaching tools and posters, worksheets, activities, games, assessments, and more in the Top Notch Literacy Club.
As a member, you get access to ALL literacy resources before they hit any of my stores (usually 2-3 months before they’re released elsewhere). In addition, we will regularly add new resources to the Top Notch Literacy Club! With over 200 resources currently available, you have instant access to over $1100 worth of literacy resources.
Download what you need, print, and go! Get all the details and join here: https://topnotchteaching.com/members/.
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
Check your spam or promotions folder if you don’t see the email in your inbox.
Download your copy now
Order your copy now and unlock the power of interactive phonics learning with the Digraph CK Words Activities resource. For an investment of only $7.00 USD, click the button below to Buy Now.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You may also like
Cootie catchers are a fun way of combining a popular children’s game with some practice in reading, writing and spelling words that contain digraphs.
Master long vowels with engaging activities & games! Over 300 pages of worksheets & 500 digital slides for Science of Reading Aligned fun.
Master digraph WH words with engaging worksheets, posters, and digital activities for students. Perfect for stations and independent practice.