Help your students master reading and spelling words with the NG digraph with these NO PREP NG digraph activities. Your students will love the digraph games and activities as they work on this commonly used English sound. The activities in this resource work on both the middle and ending ‘ng’ sound. These digraph activities are perfect for whole-class activities, small group instruction or independent practice. Easily add these activities to your center rotations or morning work routine.
Choose from the printable or digital activities as you help your students master this common digraph. The digital activities are completed on Google Slides and can easily be shared with your students using Google Classroom or a share link.
***Are you after more digraph worksheets and activities? Then check out the Digraph Worksheets and Activities Bundle. It brings together more than 200 pages of PRINT AND GO resources, covering 10 common digraphs!***
NG digraph worksheets, activities and games includes
- 26 printable pages of ng worksheets, activities and games
- 2 printable posters for the digraph ng words
- 12 printable word wall cards for each of the words
- 12 digital word cards (perfect for whole-class teaching)
- 11 printable activities/worksheets
- 11 digital activities
- 2 printable games including ng bingo, simple and advanced
The NG digraph worksheets include
- Cut and match
- Draw the words
- Draw and match
- Un-Jumble the words
- Choose the correct spelling
- Find the words
- Word hunt
- Word triangles
- Finish the sentence
- Jumbled sentences
The NG digraph digital activities include
- Match the Word to the Picture
- Match the Picture to the Word
- Draw a Line to Match
- Unscramble the Word
- Circle the Correct Spelling
- Find & Type
- Word Search
- Word Triangles
- Finish the Sentence
- Unscramble the Sentence
- What am I? Word Riddles
Download your copy now, click the button below to Buy Now!
A sneak peek inside the ng words pack
See what teachers are saying about these NG Digraph Activities
- “This was a great resource for my kiddos. I had a lot of difficulty finding ‘ng’ digraphs for my first graders to practice so I was super excited to find this packet. Thank you!”
- “My students really enjoyed the matching activities.”
- “This is a great resource to help my students practice the ‘ng’ digraph.”
- “My students enjoyed the BINGO game. It helped reinforce the skill.”
- “Great resource – needed something that only focused on -ng.”
Save time and join the Top Notch Teaching Members Club
If you’re after more games and activities like this one, then you’ll find this pack along with word work games, puzzles, and worksheets, math games and activities, science lessons, classroom management tools, teacher self-care, and more in the Top Notch Teaching Members Club.
As a member, you’ll receive access to my full range of products for a small monthly fee. That’s $650 in ready-to-use education resources that you get immediate access to. And the best part is you also get 5+ fresh and new teaching products every month you continue to be a member.
Download what you need, print, and go! Get all the details and join here: https://topnotchteaching.com/members/.
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
Pick this pack up today for an investment of only $7.00USD. Click the button below to Buy Now!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You may also like
These fun and engaging consonant digraph worksheets fold into a mini-book that leads students through a variety of targeted digraph skills and activities.
Help your students master the suffix ed and suffix ing with these NO PREP ed and ing worksheets and games. They're perfect for literacy stations!
Are you looking for some fun ways to practice and review qu words? These qu worksheets are easy to follow so are perfect for independent practice.