Help your students master reading and spelling words with the TH digraph with these No Prep TH digraph worksheets and activities. Your students will love the digraph games and activities as they work on this commonly used English sound. The activities in this resource work on both beginning and ending ‘th’ sound. These ‘th’ digraph activities are perfect for whole class activities, small group instruction or independent practice. Easily add these activities to your center rotations or morning work routine.
Choose from the NO PREP printable or digital activities to help your students master this common digraph. Digital activities are completed on Google Slides and can be easily shared via Google Classroom or with a share link.
***Are you after more digraph worksheets and activities? Then check out the Digraph Worksheets and Activities Bundle. It brings together more than 200 pages of PRINT AND GO resources, covering 10 common digraphs!***
TH digraph worksheets, activities, and games include
- 27 printable pages of th worksheets, activities and games
- 2 printable posters for the digraph th words
- 12 printable word wall cards for each of the words
- 12 digital word cards
- 10 printable activities / worksheets
- 11 digital activities
- 2 printable games including th bingo, simple and advanced
The TH digraph worksheets include
- Cut and match
- Draw the words
- Draw and match
- Un-Jumble the words
- Choose the correct spelling
- Find the words
- Word hunt
- Word triangles
- Finish the sentence
- Jumbled sentences
The TH digraph digital activities include
- Match the Word to the Picture
- Match the Picture to the Word
- Draw a Line to Match
- Unscramble the Word
- Circle the Correct Spelling
- Find & Type
- Word Search
- Word Triangles
- Finish the Sentence
- Unscramble the Sentence
- What am I? Word Riddles
The th words used in this pack include
Initial th sound – thief, think, thorn, thread, throne, thumb
Final th sound – bath, month, moth, mouth, path, tooth
Download your copy now, click the button below to Buy Now!
A sneak peek inside the TH words pack
See what teachers are saying about these TH Digraph Activities
- “This was fantastic. The variety of exercises was great and presentation was excellent. Students found it easy to follow and enjoyed working on it. Thank you so much.”
- “Fantastic resource, perfect for my firsties. Thank you! I LOVE the graphics and quality of your design.”
- “My students had done well with the previous 2 that I had bought similar to this, that I bought it again. My students had become more independent with completing these sheets.”
- “Awesome graphics and design and an all round great resource!
Save time and join the Top Notch Teaching Members Club
If you’re after more games and activities like this one, then you’ll find this pack along with word work games, puzzles, and worksheets, math games and activities, science lessons, classroom management tools, teacher self-care, and more in the Top Notch Teaching Members Club.
As a member, you’ll receive access to my full range of products for a small monthly fee. That’s $650 in ready-to-use education resources that you get immediate access to. And the best part is you also get 5+ fresh and new teaching products every month you continue to be a member.
Download what you need, print, and go! Get all the details and join here: https://topnotchteaching.com/members/.
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
Pick this pack up today for an investment of only $7.00USD. Click the button below to Buy Now!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You may also like
These fun and engaging consonant digraph worksheets fold into a mini-book that leads students through a variety of targeted digraph skills and activities.
Help your students practice and master consonant blends with these initial and final consonant blends mini books. There are 15 mini-books in this pack.
Engage your students in phonics practice with a fun and interactive phonics bingo game that your students will LOVE. Perfect for word work centers.