Engage your students with these fun, hands-on activities and games as they learn and work on the Long E Sound. These Long E Activities and worksheets will help students work on 5 different spelling patterns for the long E sound. This resource includes phonics posters, word cards, worksheets, activities, and games in both print and digital options. This resource includes reading, writing, matching, and kinesthetic activities.
Long E print & digital activities pack include
- Poster of the words sorted into the spellings of the /ee/ sound
- 20 individual posters for each of the words
- 20 word wall cards for each of the words
- 3 games including: Sound Bingo, 4 in a Row & Beehive Reading and Spelling Game
- 10 activities / worksheets including:
- Cut and Match
- Draw the Words
- Draw and Match
- Choose the Correct Spelling
- Find the Words
- Read and Write
- Match the Words
- Sort the Words
- Finish the Sentences
- Fluency Board
All activities are also included in a digital version to use with Google Slides
The words used in this pack include
- e: e-mail, she, he, defrost
- ea: pea, dream, leaf, seal
- ee: three, tree, teeth, street
- ey: key, chimney, monkey, donkey
- y: cherry, bunny, puppy, baby
What teachers are saying
- “Thank you so much for this resource. Mt kids loved the board games and activities. It was exactly what I was looking for.”
- “Excellent! Love the game board and love the activities.”
- “So great for independent work and centers!”
- “My students loved the activities and it gave them a lot of practice with the concept!”
Download your copy now, click the button below to add this item to your cart.
A sneak peek inside the long E sound pack
Save time and join the Top Notch Literacy Club
If you’re after more games and activities like this one, you’ll find this pack, a structured scope and sequence, lesson plans, teaching tools and posters, worksheets, activities, games, assessments, and more in the Top Notch Literacy Club.
As a member, you get access to ALL literacy resources before they hit any of my stores (usually 2-3 months before they’re released elsewhere). In addition, we will regularly add new resources to the Top Notch Literacy Club! With over 200 resources currently available, you have instant access to over $1100 worth of literacy resources.
Download what you need, print, and go! Get all the details and join here: https://topnotchteaching.com/members/.
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
Order your copy now and unlock the power of interactive phonics learning with the Long E Worksheets and Games Print & Digital. For an investment of only $9.00 USD, click the button below to Buy Now.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You may also like
Your students will love these Phonics Writing Prompts for the /l/ sound and are perfect for your writing centers, morning work, and intervention.
Mastering phonics skills requires repeated practice. This NO PREP phonics pack will help your students master f sound words, spellings f, ff, gh, ph.
This Phonics Word List includes words for every phoneme and spelling pattern! Now you can save time by having all your phonics words in one place.