Don’t waste any more of your time searching for phonics word lists for your students! Grab these No Prep, ready-to-use phonics words lists and save time so you can focus on other important tasks. These phonics word lists are based on a structured synthetic phonics approach and will help your students to practice their phonics, reading, and spelling skills in an organized and systematic progression. These single syllable and multisyllabic word lists are perfect for your students to use for reading and spelling.
Organized by phonics knowledge, these word lists are suitable for any phonics program including those based on the science of reading. There are 57 sets of word lists in this extensive phonics resource. For each set, you receive a full-page word list poster, student word lists with 10, 15, and 20 words. This gives you the ability to easily choose the number of words that work best for your students. These word lists can be placed on a ring, hung around the classroom, stapled in student journals, or sent home for phonics practice. The different versions of the word lists provide an excellent range of words to suit your needs and help you differentiate for student abilities.
Want to save more time? Grab the coordinating NO PREP Teacher Word Lists with space for documenting teaching dates, notes and/or data tracking.
Make sure to grab this FREE Phonics Scope and Sequence that outlines the systematic approach for teaching phonics to your students. It’s a huge time-saver for busy teachers.
No prep phonics word lists for students includes
57 Sets of Word Lists each with
- Whole page word lists for single syllable and multisyllabic words
- Word lists with 10 words
- Word lists with 15 words
- Word lists with 20 words
These single syllable and multisyllabic word lists cover the following skills and concepts
- CVC word lists: Sounds: a, i, m, n, o, p, s, t, b, c, g, h, d, e, f, v, k, l, r, u, j, w, x, y, z, ff, ll, ss, zz
- Consonant Blend Word Lists: VCC, CVCC, CCVC, CVCCC, CCVCC, CCCVC, CCVCCC
- Digraph Word Lists: sh, ch, ck, th, wh, ng
- Alternate Spelling Word Lists
- Sound /k/, spellings (c, k, ck)
- Sound /l/, spellings (l, ll, le)
- Sound /ch/, spellings (ch, tch)
- Sound /ch/, spellings (ch, tch)
- Sound /ae/, spellings ( a, ai, ay, ea, a-e )
- Sound /ee/, spellings (e, ea, ee, y, ey)
- Sound /oe/, spellings (o, oa, ow, o-e, oe)
- Sound /er/, spellings (er, ir, or, ur, ear)
- Sound /e/, spellings (e, ea, ai)
- Sound /ow/, spellings (ou, ow)
- Sound m/oo/n, spellings (oo, ew, ue, u-e, o, ou)
- Sound /ie/, spellings (i, ie, y, i-g, igh)
- Sound b/oo/k, spellings (oo, u, oul)
- Sound /u/, spellings (o, oo, ou, u)
- Sound /s/, spellings (s, ss, st, c, ce, se, sc)
- Sound /l/, spellings (l, ll, al, el, il, le, ol)
- Sound /or/, spellings (or, aw, a, ar, au, al, ore)
- Sound /air/, spellings (air, are, ear, ere, eir, ayer, ayor)
- Sound /ue/, spellings (ue, ew, u, u-e)
- Sound /oy/, spellings (oi, oy)
- Sound /ar/, spellings (ar, a, al, au)
- Sound /o/, spellings (o, a)
- Sound /ae/, spellings a, ai, ay, ea, a-e, ei, ey, eigh)
- Sound /d/, spellings (d, dd, ed)
- Sound /i/, spellings (i, ui, y)
- Sound /oe/, spellings (o, oa, ow, o-e, oe, ou, ough)
- Sound /n/, spellings (o, oa, ow, o-e, oe, ou, ough)
- Sound /er/, spellings (ar, er, ir, or, ur, ear, our)
- Sound /v/, spellings (v, vv, ve)
- Sound m/oo/n, spellings (oo, ew, ue, u-e, o, ou, u, ui, ough)
- Sound /j/, spellings (j, g, ge, dge)
- Sound /g/, spellings (g, gg, gh, gu)
- Sound /f/, spellings (g, gg, gh, gu)
- Sound /m/, spellings (m, mm, mb, mn)
- Sound /or/, spellings (oar, ore, our, augh, ough)
- Sound /h/, spellings (hl, wh)
- Sound /k/, spellings (c, k, ck, ch, cc)
- Sound /r/, spellings (r, rr, rh, wr)
- Sound /t/, spellings (ed, t, tt, bt, te)
- Sound /z/, spellings (z, ze, zz, s, se, ss)
- Sound /eer/, spellings (eer, ere, ear, eir)
Download your copy now, click the button below to Buy Now!
A sneak peek inside the phonics word lists pack
Save time and join the Top Notch Teaching Members Club
If you’re after more games and activities like this one, then you’ll find this pack along with word work games, puzzles, and worksheets, math games and activities, science lessons, classroom management tools, teacher self-care, and more in the Top Notch Teaching Members Club.
As a member, you’ll receive access to my full range of products for a small monthly fee. That’s $650 in ready-to-use education resources that you get immediate access to. And the best part is you also get 5+ fresh and new teaching products every month you continue to be a member.
Download what you need, print, and go! Get all the details and join here: https://topnotchteaching.com/members/.
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
Pick this pack up today for an investment of only $12.00USD. Click the button below to Buy Now!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You may also like
This Phonics Word List includes words for every phoneme and spelling pattern! Now you can save time by having all your phonics words in one place.
This NO PREP Phonics pack will help your students master the /r/ sound. It's filled with FUN activities that are perfect for stations or intervention.
These no-prep phonics writing prompts for the air sound are fun and the perfect way to engage your students in high-interest writing with a phonics bonus.