An engaging research project where students create a PowerPoint presentation to inform other students in their grade about myths and legends.
Students work in small groups to produce a segment related to myths and legends. Each group is provided with a different set of questions they must answer relating to myths and legends. Each student takes on a specific role to help their group research and design the presentation. The roles include:
- Lead Historian
- Media Specialist
- PowerPoint Engineer
- Segment Producer
Included in the myths and legends pack
- Full instructions on how to implement the research project.
- List of resources that students can use to assist in collecting information.
- 4 group role posters listing each member’s responsibilities (Lead Historian, Media Specialist, PowerPoint Engineer & Segment Producer).
- Name badges for each student when working in their group.
- Group questions and individual group member tasks.
- Data Chart and Venn Diagram to help the Segment Producer collect information about myths and legends.
- Self-assessment and peer-assessment sheets that students complete after watching each of the presentations.
This item is also available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
Here’s what teachers are saying
“This product made teaching Myths and Legends so much more enjoyable for my students. Thanks.”
“Great resource! Used this with Grade 5&6 and the final products were very impressive.”
“Really great resource. The children have enjoyed learning about myths and legends.”
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
Pick this pack up today for an investment of only $6.50USD.
Click the button below to add this item to your cart.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.