Teaching phonics doesn’t need to be stressful or time-consuming! With this phonics bundle, you’ll get NO PREP phonics worksheets and games to make your phonics teaching easy. The activities are perfect to help you differentiate for all the learners in your class.
In all, you get more than 1100 pages of activities and games to support you in teaching phonics!
***By purchasing this phonics bundle, you are saving 50% off the price of the individual packets.***
This helpful phonics worksheets bundle includes
- Easy to follow information and instructions;
- Games and activities to help your students develop the fundamental skills of blending, segmenting and phoneme manipulation;
- A range of individual, small group and whole-class activities; and
- Many worksheets and games to assist in consolidating the learning of the phonics sounds.
The individual items in the kit follow a systematic and structured approach to introducing sounds and spellings. For your beginning readers small regular words are introduced – CVC words (consonant-vowel-consonant).
Then as your students progress through your teaching program, the items support your teaching of adjacent consonants, digraphs, and alternative spellings.
One, two, and three-syllable words are included to help differentiate for your student abilities.
Features of the phonics worksheets bundle
To give you a preview of the phonics activities in the bundle, I’ve put together a video showcasing some of the items. Check it out:
Can’t see the video, watch it here.
The sounds featured include:
- /ae/ – spellings: ay, ea, a-e, ai, ai, eigh, ei
- /ee/ – spellings: e, ea, y, ee, ey, ie
- /oe/ – spellings: o, oa, ow, o-e, oe
- /er/ – spellings: er, ir, or, ur, ear
- /e/ – spellings: e, ea, ai
- /ow/ – spellings: ou, ow
- m/oo/n – spellings: oo, ew, ue, u-e, o, ui, u
- /ie/ – spellings: i, ie, y, i-e, igh
- b/oo/k – spellings: oo, u, oul
- /u/ – spellings: u, o, ou, oo
- /s/ – spellings: s, ss, st, c, ce, se, sc
- /l/ – spellings: l, ll, al, el, il, le, ol
- /or/ – spellings: or, aw, a, ar, au, al
- /air/ – spellings: air, are, ear, ere, eir, ayer, ayor
- /ue/ – spellings: ue, ew, u, u-e
Download your copy now, click the button below to Buy Now!
Here’s what you’ll get in the phonics worksheets bundle
Click on each title to view a detailed description of the item.
Consonant blends activities
13. Digraph ck
14. Digraph ng
15. Digraph ch
16. Digraph sh
17. Digraph th
18. Digraph wh
19. Digraph qu
20. Digraph ae
Alternative spellings activities
26. Long Vowel A
27. Long Vowel E
28. Long Vowel I
29. Long Vowel O
30. Long Vowel U
31. Writing prompts
Take a look at some of the excellent feedback for this resource
“Do you know your products really follow the rules on how to encode and decode. Very few know how to do this. LOVE YOUR products.”
“Simple activities to build phonemic awareness! Great resource!”
“Great! Awesome! So thorough! Thanks a million :)”
“This was fantastic. The variety of exercises was great and the presentation was excellent. Students found it easy to follow and enjoyed working on it. Thank you so much.”
“Great activities that needed very little explaining for my students to understand.”
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and links to download all the items that are part of the kit.
Click on each link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save each resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
Pick this 1100+ page bundle up today for an investment of only $93.50USD. That’s a 50% discount off the price of the individual packets!
Click the button below to Buy Now!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
You may also like
Your beginning readers are going to LOVE these Phonics Snakes and Ladders Games for reading and spelling. This game is perfect for first grade students.
This monitoring progress bundle includes all of the student data tracking sheets you'll need to easily track your students’ mastery of phonics skills.
Looking for skills-based phonics activities that are fun and engaging? Then you need this Phonics Homework Bundle. You'll get 100 weeks of phonics activities.