One of the hardest things about teaching phonics is coming up with words for each sound and spelling pattern. Not any more! This Phonics Word List includes words for every phoneme and spelling pattern! Now you can save time by having all your phonics words in one place. Using a structured synthetic phonics system, you can quickly and easily find all the words you need by sound and spelling pattern. This Phonics Word List includes both single syllable and multisyllabic word lists to make it easy to meet your students at their level.
This resource includes 57 word lists to use as you plan your phonics instruction. There’s also a place for notes, dates taught and/or student documentation on each list. Easily keep track of the words you use and any dictation sentences all in one place. Whether you need words for phonics assessment or spelling word list, this resource will help you with CVC words, consonant blends, digraphs, single syllable words or a multisyllabic word list right at your fingertips. Designed to help you end the frustration of hunting for words and save time so you can focus on other things.
Grab the coordinating NO PREP Student Word Lists. Ready to print and send home with your students!
Make sure to grab this FREE Phonics Scope and Sequence that outlines the systematic approach for teaching phonics to your students. It’s a huge time-saver for busy teachers.
Phonics word lists for teachers includes word lists for
- CVC word lists: Sounds: a, i, m, n, o, p, s, t, b, c, g, h, d, e, f, v, k, l, r, u, j, w, x, y, z, ff, ll, ss, zz
- Consonant Blend Word Lists: VCC, CVCC, CCVC, CVCCC, CCVCC, CCCVC, CCVCCC
- Digraph Word Lists: sh, ch, ck, th, wh, ng
- Sound /k/, spellings (c, k, ck)
- Sound /l/, spellings (l, ll, le)
- Sound /ch/, spellings (ch, tch)
- Sound /ch/, spellings (ch, tch)
- Sound /ae/, spellings ( a, ai, ay, ea, a-e )
- Sound /ee/, spellings (e, ea, ee, y, ey)
- Sound /oe/, spellings (o, oa, ow, o-e, oe)
- Sound /er/, spellings (er, ir, or, ur, ear)
- Sound /e/, spellings (e, ea, ai)
- Sound /ow/, spellings (ou, ow)
- Sound m/oo/n, spellings (oo, ew, ue, u-e, o, ou)
- Sound /ie/, spellings (i, ie, y, i-g, igh)
- Sound b/oo/k, spellings (oo, u, oul)
- Sound /u/, spellings (o, oo, ou, u)
- Sound /s/, spellings (s, ss, st, c, ce, se, sc)
- Sound /l/, spellings (l, ll, al, el, il, le, ol)
- Sound /or/, spellings (or, aw, a, ar, au, al, ore)
- Sound /air/, spellings (air, are, ear, ere, eir, ayer, ayor)
- Sound /ue/, spellings (ue, ew, u, u-e)
- Sound /oy/, spellings (oi, oy)
- Sound /ar/, spellings (ar, a, al, au)
- Sound /o/, spellings (o, a)
- Sound /ae/, spellings a, ai, ay, ea, a-e, ei, ey, eigh)
- Sound /d/, spellings (d, dd, ed)
- Sound /i/, spellings (i, ui, y)
- Sound /oe/, spellings (o, oa, ow, o-e, oe, ou, ough)
- Sound /n/, spellings (o, oa, ow, o-e, oe, ou, ough)
- Sound /er/, spellings (ar, er, ir, or, ur, ear, our)
- Sound /v/, spellings (v, vv, ve)
- Sound m/oo/n, spellings (oo, ew, ue, u-e, o, ou, u, ui, ough)
- Sound /j/, spellings (j, g, ge, dge)
- Sound /g/, spellings (g, gg, gh, gu)
- Sound /f/, spellings (g, gg, gh, gu)
- Sound /m/, spellings (m, mm, mb, mn)
- Sound /or/, spellings (oar, ore, our, augh, ough)
- Sound /h/, spellings (hl, wh)
- Sound /k/, spellings (c, k, ck, ch, cc)
- Sound /r/, spellings (r, rr, rh, wr)
- Sound /t/, spellings (ed, t, tt, bt, te)
- Sound /z/, spellings (z, ze, zz, s, se, ss)
- Sound /eer/, spellings (eer, ere, ear, eir)
Download your copy now, click the button below to Buy Now!
A sneak peek inside the phonics word lists pack
Save time and join the Top Notch Teaching Members Club
If you’re after more games and activities like this one, then you’ll find this pack along with word work games, puzzles, and worksheets, math games and activities, science lessons, classroom management tools, teacher self-care, and more in the Top Notch Teaching Members Club.
As a member, you’ll receive access to my full range of products for a small monthly fee. That’s $650 in ready-to-use education resources that you get immediate access to. And the best part is you also get 5+ fresh and new teaching products every month you continue to be a member.
Download what you need, print, and go! Get all the details and join here: https://topnotchteaching.com/members/.
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
Pick this pack up today for an investment of only $12.00USD. Click the button below to Buy Now!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You may also like
Quickly and easily differentiate instruction to meet the needs of your students with this sound t pack. Includes single syllable and multisyllabic words.
These fun and engaging consonant digraph worksheets fold into a mini-book that leads students through a variety of targeted digraph skills and activities.
Get your students excited to practice their CCVCC, CVCCC, and CCCVC words with these engaging initial and final consonant blends puzzles & worksheets.