In this lesson students will listen to a book all about safety. They will retell the events in the book in a logical sequence with the assistance of a story map. The students will then be involved in orally sharing the story maps with other children in the class.
This item is suitable for Grades K – 3, 15 pages.
By the end of this lesson your students will be able to:
- Describe the story they have heard in the correct sequence;
- Draw pictures to help describe the events in the story; and
- Construct text to help describe the story.
What you’ll get in this lesson
- Full lesson instructions including: lesson objectives, assessment focus, materials required, preparation and lesson steps.
- Story map worksheet.
- Full color safety book – Kim’s Birthday Adventure.
A sneak peek inside the lesson
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
Download your copy now
Pick this lesson up today for an investment of only $5.00USD.
Click the button below to add this item to your cart.