In this lesson, students will listen to a book all about safety. They will retell the events in the book in a logical sequence with the assistance of a story map. The students will then be involved in orally sharing the story maps with other children in the class.
This item is suitable for Grades K – 3, 15 pages.
By the end of this lesson your students will be able to:
- Describe the story they have heard in the correct sequence;
- Draw pictures to help describe the events in the story; and
- Construct text to help describe the story.
What you’ll get in this safety lesson plan
- Full lesson instructions including: lesson objectives, assessment focus, materials required, preparation and lesson steps.
- Story map worksheet.
- Full color safety book – Kim’s Birthday Adventure.
A sneak peek inside the lesson
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
Pick this lesson up today for an investment of only $5.00USD.
Click the button below to add this item to your cart.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.