Are you after more engaging ways to teach skip counting? This pack includes 50 FUN and EASY to use skip counting worksheets for multiples of six, seven, eight, nine, and one hundred. These activity sheets will help your students practice basic skip counting skills and get past common skip counting barriers.
This helpful skip counting games pack includes
- 50 fun and easy to use skip counting worksheets for multiples of six, seven, eight, nine, and one hundred;
- Various activities that will allow your students to skip count both forward and backward in different ways; and
- Answer keys for each of the activities in the pack.
Students learning to skip count need to able to
- Start counting from any multiple of the number. For example, if they are counting by 10s, they should be able to start counting just as easily from 10, 20, 50, or 90.
- Start counting from any number that’s not a multiple. For example, once students can count in 10’s starting at 10 or 20, can they count in 10’s starting at 13 or 47?
- Move beyond place value barriers. Some students get stuck at 100 when counting by 10 or 5. Understanding what to do when they reach a new place value is essential.
- Skip count both forward and backward from any number.
The worksheets in this pack cover all of the types of skip counting mentioned above.
The worksheets and activities in this pack include
- Finding missing numbers and patterns;
- Filling in the gaps by counting forward;
- Finding the odd one out;
- Calculating more and less;
- Ordering the numbers: smallest to largest and largest to smallest;
- Counting patterns: forward and backward; and
- Finishing the dot to dot picture (x2).
You can use the skip counting games and worksheets for
- Morning work;
- Home practice and consolidation;
- Small group work;
- As part of a math station;
- Ongoing assessment and
- In-class practice or review.
Download your copy now, click the button below to add this item to your cart.
A sneak peek inside the pack
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
Pick this pack up today for an investment of only $7.00USD.
Click the button below to add this item to your cart.
You might also be interested in
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.