Give your students a fun and interactive way to practice advanced spelling patterns with this Spelling Card Game. Students will identify a phoneme in the word and then give the correct spelling pattern for the word. An engaging way to work on identifying phonemes and determining the proper spelling. This game focuses on 20 phonemes and the different spelling patterns for each one.
This game is perfect for a whole class warm-up, small group instruction, a word work station, or an independent learning center.
Spelling card game for advanced spelling patterns includes
- 20 different phonemes each with multiple spelling patterns – each phoneme includes single syllable and multisyllabic words
- Word Cards for each phoneme and spelling pattern
The phonemes and spelling patterns in this resource include
- /k/ (c, k, ck)
- /l/ (l, ll, le)
- /ch/ (ch, tch)
- /ae/ (a, ai, ay, a-e, ea)
- /ee/ (e, ea, y, ee, ey, ie)
- /oe/ (o, oa, ow, o-e, oe)
- /er/ (er, ir, or, ur, ear)
- /e/ (e, ea, ai)
- /ow/ (ou, ow)
- m/oo/n (oo, ew, ue, u-e, o, ou, u)
- /ie/ (i, ie, y, i-e, igh)
- b/oo/k (oo, u, oul)
- /u/ (u, o, ou, oo)
- /s/ (s, ss, st, c, ce, se, sc)
- /l/ (l, ll, al, el, il, le, ol)
- /or/ (or, aw, a, ar, au, al, ore)
- /air/ (air, are, ear, ere, eir, ayer, ayor)
- /ue/ (ue, ew, u, u-e)
- /oy/ (oi, oy)
- /ar/ (ar, a, al, au)
Download your copy now, click the button below to Buy Now!
A sneak peek inside the spelling card game
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
Pick this pack up today for an investment of only $12.00USD. Click the button below to Buy Now!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You may also like
This monitoring progress bundle includes all of the student data tracking sheets you’ll need to easily track your students’ mastery of phonics skills.
Looking for skills-based phonics activities that are fun and engaging? Then you need this Phonics Homework Bundle. You’ll get 100 weeks of phonics activities.
Keep phonics fun—and easy for you. Spin a word phonics games are an engaging way to help your students revise and practice words during spelling time.