Math lessons just got a lot easier with these DONE FOR YOU telling time task cards and elapsed time task cards that are perfect for math centers.
There is a mix of analog, digital and 24-hour time activities to allow your students to review and consolidate their understanding of time thoroughly.
There are 60 cards in this pack that focus on the following time concepts
- Telling the time on an analog clock;
- Showing the time on an analog clock;
- Writing the time in different ways;
- Using analog and digital time interchangeably;
- Working out elapsed time;
- Showing elapsed time; and
- Ordering time.
Also included are answer cards so that your students can check their answers.
There are many ways you can use the telling time task cards, including
- Independent practice in class;
- Small group work;
- Part of a math station or center;
- Review and remediation; and
- Home practice and consolidation.
Download your copy now, click the button below to add this item to your cart.
A sneak peek inside the telling time task cards pack
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
Pick this pack up today for an investment of only $4.50USD.
Click the button below to add this item to your cart.
You might also be interested in
- Skip Counting Puzzles Bundle
- Fun Math Activities and Math Games
- 2D Shape Games and Poster Pack
- Back to School Activities – Bundle
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.