Help your students master telling time to the nearest minute and elapsed time with these No Prep, Ready to Use task cards. These time task cards come in both printable and digital options so you can choose what works best for your students. These engaging elapsed time task cards and telling time task cards are the perfect addition to your math centers, math lessons or small group instructions. These task cards include a mix of analog, digital and 24-hour time activities to allow your students to review and practice a variety of important telling time and elapsed time skills. Students will practice telling time and showing time on an analog clock, writing time in multiple ways, using analog and digital clocks interchangeably, figuring elapsed time, showing elapsed time and ordering time. Simply print the task cards or share the digital Google Slides activity.
Telling time to the nearest minute and elapsed time task cards include
- 60 printable time task cards
- 60 digital time task cards on Google Slides
- Answer cards for teacher or student self-checking
Skills and concepts covered
- Telling the time on an analog clock
- Showing the time on an analog clock
- Writing the time in different ways
- Using analog and digital time interchangeably
- Working out elapsed time
- Showing elapsed time
- Ordering time
There are many ways you can use the telling time task cards, including
- Independent practice in class
- Small group work
- Part of a math station or center
- Review and remediation
- Home practice and consolidation
Download your copy now, click the button below to Buy Now!
A sneak peek inside the telling time task cards pack
See what teachers are saying about these elapsed time task cards
- “Great resource for in person and distance learning!”
- “My students were engaged trying to decipher analog times! We had great discussions–not only with time, but multiplication facts, too! Thank you for a great product!”
- “Loved this resource! Great task cards to use for ind. work station.”
- “Love these tasks cards for small group/ center time!”
- “My students love these cards for a quick review!”
Save time and join the Top Notch Teaching Members Club
If you’re after more games and activities like this one, then you’ll find this pack along with word work games, puzzles, and worksheets, math games and activities, science lessons, classroom management tools, teacher self-care, and more in the Top Notch Teaching Members Club.
As a member, you’ll receive access to my full range of products for a small monthly fee. That’s $650 in ready-to-use education resources that you get immediate access to. And the best part is you also get 5+ fresh and new teaching products every month you continue to be a member.
Download what you need, print, and go! Get all the details and join here: https://topnotchteaching.com/members/.
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
Pick this pack up today for an investment of only $6.50USD. Click the button below to Buy Now!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You may also like
Help your students review and practice multiplication with these task cards. Students will work on recalling times tables facts and multiplying whole numbers.
Help your students build a strong number sense with these place value cards. Students will work on identifying, comparing and ordering numbers to thousands.
Teaching skip counting just got easier! These skip counting activities are fun and easy to use and includes 100 PRINT and GO skip counting worksheets.