Do you have students that need a little extra support to learn digraphs? This digraph worksheets bundle brings together more than 200 pages of resources READY TO PRINT and use, covering 10 common digraphs! The digraph activities are perfect to help you differentiate for all the learners in your class.
The digraphs highlighted in this pack include sh, ch, th, ck, wh, ng, qu, ai, ay, a-e. The digraph worksheets bundle includes the following activities for each of the digraphs:
- Cut and match
- Draw the words
- Draw and match
- Un-jumble the words
- Choose the correct spelling
- Find the words
- Word hunt
- Word triangles
- Finish the sentence
- Jumbled sentences
These activities give students practice in recognizing and understanding the word, trying different options, blending sounds, spelling the word correctly, and using the word as part of a sentence. Students gain confidence with sounds as they practice and use them in different ways.
Use these digraph worksheets and games for
- Small group work;
- A literacy station;
- Independent work; or
- Homework to consolidate skills.
This helpful pack includes
- 200+ pages of digraph printables, worksheets, activities, posters and games;
- Step by step instructions for using the bundle;
- Color photographs showing how to prepare and assemble the bundle;
- Mini lesson ideas for introducing digraphs to students;
- Color posters to display in the classroom;
- Word wall cards to add to bulletin boards or for display;
- Ready to print worksheets and activity pages;
- Special games including simple and advanced bingo and phonics playing cards;
- Digraph tracking sheet to assist you with recording the digraphs already taught;
- Word lists for each digraph so that you’ll be able to provide more opportunities for your students to practice the focus sound; and
- Sentences for each digraph that you can use for dictation practice.
This pack is perfect for
- Classroom teachers;
- Learning specialists;
- Substitute / relief teachers;
- Home schoolers;
- Intervention specialists; and
Download your copy now, click the button below to add this item to your cart.
A sneak peek inside the digraph worksheets bundle
Take a look at some of the excellent feedback for this resource
- “Thanks for this kit..what a wonderful resource to have on hand when relief teaching….definitely worth the purchase price”
- “Absolutely love this resource! It has been a perfect accompaniment to my Spelling program for those students who need a little extra support.”
- “I love this kit! It is very well organised, helpful for programming and has lots of great activities to help students learn digraphs. What a great resource to have! Thanks so much! :-)”
- “Purchased it a few weeks ago. I prepared the kit and I am ready to start using it tomorrow (first day of summer camp). Can’t wait!!”
What do you receive after your purchase?
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to download the item.
Click on the link in the email to open the resource as a PDF. You are then able to save the resource to your computer.
If you don’t see the email in your inbox check your spam or promotions folder.
Download your copy now
This kit includes activities, games and worksheets for 10 different digraphs as well as phonics playing cards, which would normally sell for over $50. Pick this kit up today for an investment of only $33.95USD.
Click on the button below to add this item to your cart.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You may also like
Students love these spelling word games and you will love all the spelling practice they get. This fun and engaging bundle is perfect for word work centers.