Spelling games, math worksheets, science lessons, literacy practice, PE lesson plans … There are so many teaching resources you need for your classroom. And that’s before you even think about planning and assessments. Imagine the peace of mind knowing you had these teaching resources ready to roll at your fingertips. Just download them and print them.
Think of the time you’d save creating new CVC word worksheets or punctuation posters or time task cards.
Picture what you could do if you weren’t spending Sunday afternoon searching Pinterest and Teachers Pay Teachers for science lesson ideas or something to do in PE this week.
The Top Notch Teaching Members Club provides a wealth of on-demand teaching resources, advice, materials and learning programs to save you time.
Teaching resources to save you time
The one thing every teacher I know needs is more time. There’s no way to add more hours to the day, and with growing demands on teachers, it’s hard to cut back on meetings and assessments and paperwork. So where do you find time?
Every minute you save in creating or searching for materials for your classroom and every resource you don’t have to create saves you time to become a better teacher, parent, partner, and friend.
What kind of teacher resources are we talking about?
Classroom management resources
- Back to school bundle including activities and classroom resources
- Planning tools to map out your quarter, month, week, and day
Health and physical education teaching resources
- New ideas to get your class moving in PE or daily fitness
- PE teaching resources that can be adapted for indoors or outdoors, recess or mini active breaks in the classroom
Literacy teaching resources
- A bonanza of CVC products including print and play games, cootie catchers, activities and worksheets.
- Spelling activities that you can adapt to any set of words you are teaching
- Punctuation posters to brighten up your classroom and teach punctuation
- Long vowel sounds games and worksheets
Math teaching resources
- Time telling task cards including a broad mix of analog, digital and 24-hour time activities
- 2D shapes posters and games
Science teaching resources
- Ideas for science experiments
- Lessons on researching cool topics and writing concise reports.
Self care resources
If you hear self-care and your first thought is, “I don’t have time,” you definitely need to start thinking about YOU. The best thing is you can use just some of the time you save from your new resources on your own self-care.
Teaching resources ready for you
As we open the doors to the Top Notch Teaching Members Club, you’ll have access to over 20 downloadable PDF products (at a value of more than $150 USD). Each month, a minimum of 5 products will be added … and they are available to you at any time with no limit on the number of downloads.
In addition to the tested and popular Top Notch Teaching resources available in my shop, you’ll also find exclusive teaching resources including:
- new spelling and math games that aren’t available elsewhere
- time management tips video
- advice on avoiding teacher stress and burnout
- perks and offers from my partners
Imagine knowing you could go to one place and find the teaching resources you need for a wide range of subjects. That’s what we’ve put together for you.
Join now at the special launch rate. Save time with done for you teaching resources for only:
- $14/month (USD) paid monthly
- $140/year (USD) one annual payment (That’s 2 whole months for free!)
And guess what? I guarantee that pricing will stay the same for as long as you stay a current member. Why not lock in the special rate now? And if you are one of the first 100 members to join, I have a special gift for you!
Get even more details and join here >> https://topnotchteaching.com/members/